Friday, March 20, 2009

VIDEO: Lil' Kim Rants about "Notorious" in Big Boy's Neighborhood


This morning on Power 106's Big Boy in the Morning, Lil' Kim spoke her mind about many things, specifically the Notorious movie and how wrong they did her. Yes, this is old news, but she really went there, especially about Ms. Wallace:

(paraphrasing)

Re: Ms. Wallace:
"She's a sick lady. I slept in the Big's bed with her and Tianna after he died and now she acts like she don't know. She wasn't even talking to Faith then. After Big died I got a team, fought for my publishing and won. I gave those kids 10% of my publishing. I was the only one who did anything like that. But I'm comin' for it. They not gonna do me like that."

And, I don't blame her. That 10% can do a world of good, especially in this economy. Her money was probably a lot longer 12 years ago. This ain't the Clinton 90's! Hopefully, "Dancing with the Stars" isn't for charity...

No comments:

Post a Comment