Monday, July 5, 2010

MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES EASY TARGETS FOR HARRASSMENT, ROBBERY, MURDER... (VIDEO)

  
Three shootings in three days following robberies, and police raids resulting in arrests and facility shut-downs in an effort to adhere to city ordinances, L.A. marijuana dispensaries are having a hard time these days. Yup, the days of happy-go-lucky trips to your local marijuana clinic are o.v.e.r., over! With clinics getting robbed and raided left and right, and the recent shooting deaths in Hollywood and Echo Park, you canibus connoisseurs are better off giving a holler to your dealing next door neighbor, and calling it a day. Okay, that.is.all. End of PSA. [L.A. Times]

4 comments:

  1. People robby ~The Weed Man~
    Can't we all just get along??
    It's here for all of us...puff puff pass My People

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some my peeps, I meant to type ~robbing~ God I wish now that I completed High School.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. God I did it again F@#$ sorry my peeps..I'm done y'all

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Try Hooked on Phonics Bro! Haaahaa!

    ReplyDelete