Monday, September 6, 2010

BILLBOARD DISSING PRESIDENT OBAMA & HIS SUPPORTERS BRINGS DEATH THREATS TO OWNER...

As it should! Here's what dude had to say via online reports:

My partner and I felt lots of frustration here lately, and we liked that sign and we thought that was a reasonable question to ask,” Steve Critchfield said in a telephone interview on Monday.

“I’ve certainly voted for people I’m embarrassed to say I’ve voted for,” he said. “We’re not naïve enough to think that we wouldn’t get someone to be upset. I’m just surprised how upset people are.

“If everybody thinks [President Obama's] done a great job and they’re very happy,” he said, “then I guess they’d be buying billboards saying ‘I’m proud to have voted for him.’ That’s what makes America great, isn’t it?”

[Source]

No comments:

Post a Comment