Monday, September 13, 2010

KIMORA DISHES ABOUT LEAVING BABY PHAT, SAYS THEY CHANGED THE LOCKS ON HER...

Now ain't this some ish! Kimora was spotted front row at Zac Posen's show where she talked to The Daily News about her split from "Baby Phat" fashions, which she started with ex-husband Russell Simmons over a decade ago. She was vague in her announcement which said simply that she was no longer with the company she started 14 years ago, but here's what she said recently:
"It's over. It's absolutely over. It was very abrupt and sudden. I was shocked, it's very, very sad for me. It was totally unexpected."
AND:
"Oh, I am completely gone….Honey they changed the locks on me! I’m busy with Hello Kitty, Fabulosity….I’m relaunching KLS. I want to cater to this new generation that’s grown up with me.”
Damn, it's a cold cold world. Well, ex-hubby Russell was there too (below). And, he said this:
"It’s like a baby that’s all grown up. You have to let it go eventually."
 O_0 @ this whole situation. Guess the sayings, "shit happens", "Life is a Bi**ch..." and "when one door closes..." goes for those who seemingly "have it all" too. They ARE human (Right?? Eeek!). [Source]

3 comments:

  1. I guess Kimora is no longer PREETY HOT AND TEMPTING HUH???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand what happened, but quite frankly Scarlet, I don't ......

    ReplyDelete
  3. She will be JUST FINEEE!

    ReplyDelete