Thursday, September 2, 2010

T.I. AND WIFE TINY BUSTED FOR POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE...

Rapper T.I. and wife Tameka Cottle were arrested late Wednesday night on drug charges after police smelled alleged marijuana coming from their car, authorities said. The arrests for possession of a controlled substance occurred on Sunset Boulevard in West Hollywood during a traffic stop, Los Angeles sheriff’s deputy Mark Pope told The Associated Press.


“Deputies smelled a strong odor of marijuana emitting from the vehicle,” the department said. “A narcotics investigation ensued” that resulted in the arrests. The Atlanta-based T.I., 29, whose real name is Clifford Harris Jr., and Cottle, a 36-year-old singer with the group Xscape, were booked at the West Hollywood sheriff’s station and bail was set at $10,000 each.

*UPDATE* As we first reported, cops pulled over T.I.'s ultra-expensive Maybach on Sunset Blvd around 10:18 PM for a traffic violation and then smelled marijuana. During a subsequent search of the vehicle, cops say they found a controlled substance -- we're told it was not cocaine. The class of the controlled substance that was found includes methamphetamines and ecstasy.

She's 36?? Isn't he on probation?? And, how many kids do they have?? Geesh! [Source]

2 comments:

  1. HELLO WORLD: HAPPY THURSDAY.. T.I. t.i. The police have some real good noses the last two weeks. First Paris in Vegas and now T.I. in Hollyhood. Yes he's on probation, number# 1 out right now!!! I'm the last person to tell my n!gga's about sittin' on the grass, but sometimes you have to know when to mo tha lawn..ya feel me..holla

    ReplyDelete
  2. The couple that gets arrested together...

    ReplyDelete