Friday, October 22, 2010

LET'S RECAP T.I.'S EFFED UP WEEK...

After T.I.'s re-sentencing last week, he and his family took their Christmas Card photo.
T.I. probably has a lot on his mind right about now. What a week he's had! Let's recap:

Oct. 13th: Things were looking up for T.I., at least his image, when he "assisted police" with talking a young man named Joshua down from a ledge.  The police (and the press) hailed him a hero for this feat.

Oct. 15th: T.I. faced the judge for sentencing after his (and wife Tiny's) Sept. 1st drug possession arrest. The judge decided to send him back to jail for 11 months.

Oct. 20th: Axe announced that they officially revoked his endorsement deal. All signs of him were subsequently removed from their website.


Oct. 21st: An Alabama concert promoter sues T.I. for concert no-show. The promoter claims to have lost more than $300k in the broken deal.
Whew! Don't know about you but we need to pop and Excedrin and lay down!

1 comment:

  1. Hey T.I. let me give u an itty bitty hint: D'is is when u say "Lesson Learned".... just sayin' dude or is it dawg or my nizza??? I can't keep up with the hip hop nor gangsta lingo....LOL

    ReplyDelete