Saturday, March 14, 2009

Yoga Does a Body Good?


Per some of those sick gossip sites out there in cyberspace(shout out to bossip, theybf and mediatakeout!), Russell Simmons makes us beg the question. I thought I'd publicly speak out for Russ. Not that he needs my defense, but hey, it's free. He's rich and famous and obviously lives a great life. Able to travel leisurely in these hard times (getting his globalgrind on and all). He continues to thrive after all of these years while giving back to the hip hop community with his activism (Hip Hop Summit? That counts!). He also has lots of friends and colleagues who respect him and a beautiful family to boot: his girls, brother Daniel, Rev Run and family, including ex-wife Kimora, so who cares??? In my eyes, he's the beez-neez.


You go Russ! Work it out! I'll even shout out his website: http://www.globalgrind.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment