Wednesday, July 21, 2010

MEET KANYE'S NEW CHICK, SHAY THE UK BOMBSHELL...

Yup, Shay The UK Bombshell is what they call her but we'll shorten it to STUB, Lol. We can think of a few other names, but we'll keep that internal. Anywhoo, guess she replaced Amber Rose 'cause word is Kanye's "playing constant pelvic tag" with STUB now. Clearly, she has the tools to keep a negroe's attention. If she has yours, go ahead and Pop the Trunk to see more flicks, which are NSFW, btw.

Um, you're drooling. Lol

[Media Outrage]

5 comments:

  1. I love that she has curves!!! Well Amber did also, but this girl is actually PRETTY! And she's a thickly one. Sooooo hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um Hmmmm, I Love me some Chocolate women!!!
    and she has this negro's attention!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok I'm nooooo hater but "AINT" and I mean "AINT" somebody gonna make a funny or sarcastic about the pic with the pink bikini??? I know its just not me...I just know it isnt...thats just alllll wrong....hahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok I'm nooooo hater but "AINT" and I mean "AINT" somebody gonna make a funny or sarcastic comment about the pic with the pink bikini??? I know its just not me...I just know it isnt...thats just alllll wrong....hahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bomb for sure; it is good to see that he has a Black Woman on his team for a change! ..

    ReplyDelete