Saturday, August 14, 2010

PRESIDENT OBAMA EXPRESSES SUPPORT OF MOSQUE NEAR GROUND ZERO...(VIDEO)



With all of the "mosque being build near Ground Zero" controversy it's good to see somebody around here remembers what America truly stands for. Watch the video where President Obama speaks up on his support for the Islamic Center/mosque being built near Ground Zero. "Let me be clear: As a citizen and as president, I believe that Muslims have a right to practice their religion, as everyone else in this country." Whooo! Can we get that C minor chord goin'? Lol! Hopefully, this will shut down all of the GOP media bashing this mosque has been getting. Somehow, we doubt it though. Rock on, Obama! [CNN]

3 comments:

  1. Now, I must admit, this was a tough one for me. However, our President is correct. We have to remember that those who commited the horrific crimes against the US and it's citizens weren't the ones putting up this mosque. At least, not to my knowledge. We are a melting pot of many cultures, religions and nationalities and we must never forget that everyone has the same rights. Everyone means everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I felt there was something sketchy here at first too but at the end of the day, Obama is right. This is America!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thing is ~Why~ does it have to be right there folks???

    ReplyDelete