Friday, October 8, 2010

CHINGY VS. THE TRANNY, WHO TO BELIEVE? WHO TO BELIEVE?...

Ha! This is a rather funny story and it's Friday and we need Funny on Fridays, so here it goes. Chingy recently responded to rumors that he had a tryst with transsexual model Sidney Star. Sidney claims she and Chingy hooked up two years ago after a show and is sticking to *ahem* her guns. This is not the first time a transsexual says they got it in with Chingy. Transsexual rapper Foxxjazzel also says *ahem* she got it in with the failed rapper. Pop the Trunk for Chingy's rebuttle + a playback of the pre-sex conversation between Chingy and Sidney Star...according to Sidney. And, if you're in Chicago, tune in to WCGI today 'cause Sidney plans to go on air and put Chingy on blast. Yeeeee!

Sidney Star
  
 Sidney Star says she was invited to a hotel room, she revealed her gender change, and Chingy said, “Nah, I still want that. I still want that.” 

Chingy Says:

“That’s some straight bull–.”  I had a show like two years ago. I had a show with Ludacris [in] Chicago. There were some dancers on the stage and these dancers were on the stage through everybody’s show. The person [Star] asked me to take a picture and I took a picture. The boy, whatever it is, asked me to take a picture. I’m not up there checking to see if it’s [a boy or girl]. It looked like a woman. I’m not looking to see no neck check and all that. I’m taking a picture with a fan.”
“I’m not homophobic, I don’t know what this person is.”  “If you a fan of Chingy, I’mma take a    picture with you – You got this person that took pictures with not just me but with a few other celebrities. But for some reason, they want to single me out and make it out like I’m messing with this person, sleeping with this person.”
 Who to believe? Who to believe?

Source

1 comment:

  1. Hold the press..Sidney Star is a Man? DAMN you never know huh y'all ~Everytime I try to leave u keep pulling me back~

    ReplyDelete