Tuesday, April 7, 2009

VIDEO: In Sara Palin Related News: Bristol's Baby Daddy's Sister , Mercede, Shows off her "LEVI" Tattoo. Eeewww!

Via a recent interview on "The Tyra Banks Show"
Levi's younger sister Mercede, who's been a vocal defender of her brother since his split with Bristol, explained "Bristol's jealous of me because Levi and I are so close. I mean, I got his name tattooed on me." Tyra asked "What does that stand for, the bond you guys have?" Mercede responded, "Yeah..."
During the interview, Levi also stated that Sara Palin knew that they were having sex in the house because they shared a room..., he also admitted that the Pro Lifer was upset when they told her that Bristol was pregnant. Pretty interesting interview. Catch the clips on You Tube or go to www.huffington post.com for the article and a clip of Mercede revealing her [sick] tattoo. Is it us? Or, is this just "trailer"? We say, TRAILEEERRRRR! All the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment