Sunday, March 15, 2009

VIDEO: Yikes! Top Model Auditon Stampede!



Update from previous post: This was no model mayem people, this was a serious stampede. Danger! Danger! is an understatement. I love NY and always say to friends that I wish I was there instead of here but this is one time I can say that I am happy to have been safely tucked away in L.A. when this went down. OMG! It seems that the chaos made its way over to other happenings such as job fairs. (As a Recruiter this freaks me out.) The economy is the number one suspect as to why these people had all this time on their hands during the day. And, why all the tension and frustration in the air. Here we go!

Video Source: YouTube

Accompanying Article in the trunk:
http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/090314_Chaos_at_NYC_Top_Model_Auditions

No comments:

Post a Comment