Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Russell Feeds His Hungry Friend For Charity, Fights Back Against Made Up Blog Post


Russell Simmons felt compelled to respond to a post on Bossip.com, probably because -- as they sometimes do-- they posted a pic of him and then made up the details. Ha! Well, Uncle Rush had words for them on www.globalgrind.com (btw, thanks for profiling my blogsposts!). Per Russ, "This “digging for gold” photo was taken last night @ my apt. The event was a fundraiser for the Foundation for Ethnic Understanding…so you’re right we were digging for gold! The honoree was LL Cool J. The organization promotes religious and racial harmony. It is a deep investment of my time, passion and money." He goes on to say, "FYI. Before yoga and marriage, back in the Krush Groove days, I was fat and high on coke, but I was still known to have the baddest girls from all over the world. Now I’m rich, vegan, sober and in much better shape…Can’t u guys just accept that my game is tight!!!! Love Bossip… -Russell Simmons" Russell Simmons involved in a blogwar? What has this world come to??? And, is it US? Or, is Uncle Rush looking a bit E.T.'ish these days??? Phone Home, Uncle Russell! Phooooone Hoooome!

No comments:

Post a Comment