Friday, April 30, 2010

SPOTTED: RIHANNA IS TOURING AND SHOOTING VIDEOS, TALKS MISSING MATT (PICS)


Rihanna was seen walking around outside half naked spotted while on her video shoot for her single, "Te Amo". While in Paris during her tour, she got personal about her new beau baseball player, Matt Kemp. Read what she had to say... and look at more pics and ish after the jump.



Per The Mirror:
“I’m really happy right now. It’s an amazing city. I love it. It would have been so cool if he was here. I was hoping he would be able to come to London but he’s working,” the Rude Boy hitmaker said during her Last Girl on Earth Tour performance in Bercy Arena in Paris.
“And I’m touring and shooting videos for my next single so it’s going to be seven weeks before I see him again. It’ll probably be when I get back to America that we can hook up properly,” she added. “We have to make do with Skype and phone, but I miss him. And this is the most romantic town. I can’t wait to see him again,” the 22-year-old singer said.
Somebody's in loooove! We can't say we blame her either...


Work it, Girl!

Pics via bossip.com

No comments:

Post a Comment