Tuesday, May 11, 2010

QUINCY BROWN DEDICATED THIS PIC TO HIS MOM, KIM PORTER, ON MOTHER'S DAY-- TOO MUCH FOR MOTHER AND SON?


We know it's love but damn, we can't even look at this mess. It's a snapshot so it was hopefully a quick smooch and not the lingering kiss it looks to be. Ewww. For mother and son it just looks all kinds of wrong. What do ya'll think?

Pop the trunk (Keep Reading!) for Quincy's response to the buzz about it...


There were a lot of mixed opinions and judgements that surfaced the internet today concerning the kiss i gave my mother on Mother's Day. I think it deserves a personal response from me......

Yesterday was Mother's Day; A special day to celebrate and give thanks to all mothers and mother figures present in our lives. I chose to express my love and devotion to my Mother, not only by presenting her with gifts and verbal means of appreciation, but by sharing my LOVE for her with the WORLD; A KISS!


I come from a warm, loving and close family. It really is a secure feeling to be apart of a caring family, and my Mother is so much apart of the warmth and love that helps us appreciate and enjoy one another. All through the years, I've kissed my Mom, my Grandmother, and my Great-Grandmothers.........With more kisses to come.


-Quincy
Sweet but we still don't like it. But who are we???

Next!
Response via globalgrind.com
pic via THE Life Files

3 comments:

  1. Awww hell to the no!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who in the hell would kiss the mother like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like jealousy to me! Just saying. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. His Mother has shown affection to all her kids in the same way. I guess cuz it was Quincy there has to be something wrong with it.

    ReplyDelete