Monday, October 25, 2010

KIM K. & REGGIE BUSH'S BREAKUP AFTERMATH PLAYS OUT ON SEASON FINALE' OF "KEEPING UP W/ KARDASHIANS"...




Sooo, yesterday we posted the headine, "Kim Kardashian Puts Reggie Bush on Blast Via Speakerphone" in an effort to best convey, with as little words as possible, the goings-on during the (then) upcoming season finale' Of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" (which aired last night). The headline was a mere description of the preview we got our grubby little hands on which was Kim and Reggie having a little speakerphone exchange airing his displeasure over her dating NFL'er Miles Austin. We felt the headline was appropriate for the clip, but apparently Kim disagrees. Here's what she says:




I’ve been seeing a lot of people on the internet buzzing about our finale episode that airs tonight! I am so excited for you to see what is probably my most open and vulnerable episode when it comes to my personal life.

However, I saw some stuff on the internet saying I’ve put Reggie on blast for airing a phone call with the two of us. Reggie and I were in a relationship for over 3 years and we have taped dozens of conversations and iChatted many times while filming, so this is nothing new or scandalous. Reggie is my friend, and whether or not, we are in a relationship, he is someone I care about. With that said I live my life on a reality show and to let you guys into my life, I show as much as I can. This episode is my most emotional and most vulnerable and it takes a lot to put yourself out there the way I did.

I think once you watch the episode you will really see that I in no way put anyone on blast! We are sharing a small bit of my personal life. Clearly so much more has gone on between us that no one hour episode can cover.



Well, Reggie tweeted a response that says to us he was none too happy about his dirty laundry being aired:


Yeah, so we watched the episode and they was much more of Reggie "put on blast" than just that speakerphone clip. He was clearly still hurt after their breakup and not ready to deal with her seeing other people. But, to Kim: "Hey Kim, it was JUST A HEADLINE created to peak interest for the sake of web-traffic. And, it WAS appropriate for the snippet of video which went along with it. Feel free to email us directly to clarify things you see here that you feel are incorrect or inappropriate though. We will happily comply 'cause we love you, Girl. Just keep "doin' you" and in turn we'll keep talkin' about you and in the end everyone's is happy. Legggoooo!"

Source

7 comments:

  1. she knows she put that man ON BLAST so why is she frontin! like she doin somebody a favor by puttin her life out there? wow. narcissism much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. they both need to move on! we're over so they should be too! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you notice she spoke about OUR headline in the press? Anyone???? *faints*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! She's checkin for herself online. We know this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haaha! She loves all of this! Why she actin all offended??

    ReplyDelete
  6. PLEASE SHE LOVES US! :D

    ReplyDelete