Friday, October 29, 2010

SPOTTED: KIM K. SHOPS & DINES IN NYC, TURNS DOWN MILLION $ CAKE + LAUNCHES ANOTHER PRODUCT... (ROLL TAPE!)

 
 
 
 
 
"Cut!" Lol! In other Kim K. news, she says she put the brakes on that record breaking blinged out $1.65 million dollar birthday cake that she was supposed to receive from Jacob the Jeweler.

From Kim's Blog:

I’m seeing some ridiculous stories today about a million-dollar birthday cake being made for my “birthday party.”

First of all, this is the first I’ve heard about this, and I would never allow anyone to spend that much money on a cake. Making a million dollar birthday cake is just ridiculous! I’d rather they give me a cupcake and donate the rest of the money to the homeless!
Go, Kim! Tell 'em what's up! Pop the Trunk to see what other business she and her sisters have cooked up. Again, they stay stackin' chips!


"I am so excited to reveal to you guys that Kourtney, Khloe and I have partnered with Mobile Resource Card to create our very own Kardashian Prepaid MasterCard."

Source1
Source2

2 comments:

  1. WOW A BABE WITH A HEART...ARE YOU SURE SHE WROTE THAT???? I WOULD TO LOVE TO ASK THE KARDASHAINS..WHY ARE YOU FAMOUS..WE KNOW WHY KIM IS, BUT ........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who cares why? She just is!!! Get over it :)

    ReplyDelete