Thursday, August 12, 2010

HALLE BERRY COVERS VOGUE, TALKS BREAKUP, AND THEN SOME...

A Chinese bobbed Halle Berry covers the September issue of Vogue Magazine, and she's talkin' too. Pop the Trunk to read what she says about her break up with baby daddy, Gabriel Aubrey...



Via USA Today:

On her split with model Gabriel Aubry:

“It’s just that you realize you are not meant to go the distance with everybody. … We were meant to bring this amazing little person into the world. And I think that’s why we came together. And because of that, we are going to be together forever, all three of us…I am a hopeless romantic. And I won’t stop till I get it right. … I don’t think I’m unlike a lot of people. I am just someone who is trying to find that mate, and I think it’s a really hard thing to do. And I’m not willing to stay somewhere where I am really not happy.”

Read the rest HERE...

4 comments:

  1. WOW..isn't almost the same thing she said about Eric, except for the baby part?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably so. Word is she got MAJOR man issues. Can't feel sorry for her though. Can't have it all, Babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the haircut

    ReplyDelete