Monday, September 27, 2010

106 & PARK'S ROCSI DIAZ COVERS THE OCTOBER ISSUE OF 'LATIN TRENDS' MAG...

 
 
Pop the Trunk for some of the interview...




Via Latin Trends mag:
Rocsi On Being a Positive Role Model:
“I’ve definitely tried, to the best of my abilities, to keep a positive image for young women. This is not to say I haven’t made my mistakes or anything, but I try to carry myself with the utmost respect.”
Rocsi On Relationships:
“Relationships are such a fail. It’s hard because most men are either intimidated to approach you because you’re in this industry, or because of the people you hang out with. A lot of them don’t know that it really ain’t like that.”
Rocsi On Being Famous:
“When I’m in public, I’ve decided to adapt to the fact that I’m ‘Rocsi.’ No matter if I’m eating dinner with my family, or if I’m at Walgreens trying to buy ice cream late at night. No matter what, in public, I’m Rocsi.”
Read more @ http://www.latintrends.com/

2 comments:

  1. Wow she's alomst like JHO UM LO Take 2.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't she cheat with LisaRaye's husband? That's all she means to me now. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete