Friday, September 10, 2010

FLOYD MAYWEATHER, JR. ARRESTED ON GRAND LARCENY CHARGE IN CONNECTION WITH DOMESTIC BATTERY...

Boy oh boy, what is going on with our athletes and their babies' mommas? This time we have Champion Boxer, Floyd Mayweather, Jr., in a situation. Apparently, there was a complaint filed against him yesterday by Josie Harris, ex-girlfriend and mother of 3 children. She claims Floyd punched her in the head and twisted her arm. She filed the domestic abuse claim with the police in pursuit of a protective order. He is also being accused of stealing her iPhone, hence, the grand larceny charge. For these claims, he was arrested today and held on $3,000 bail (which is like $3.00 to Pretty Boy Floyd). Pop the Trunk for details from the actual complaint filed, and 50 cents 2 cents...

The complaint states that Floyd showed up at Josie's house (which he owns?) and started yelling at her about her new dude. He then allegedly commenced to pulling her by the hair, throwing her to the ground, and punching her in the head. She stated that Floyd threatened to kill her and her new boo. She also claims that this took place in front of their kids whom he threatened to treat the same if they ran, or tried to call the police.

And, last but not least *drumroll* 50 cents had something to say about the matter. Maybe too much:

Another case of angry baby mama wanting money. Police are looking for @FloydMayweather. I just got off the phone with him. She’s claiming he hit her but has no bruises. Floyd went to see his kids last night if a fighter of Floyd caliber hits u, u would b bruised.

I talked to him before and after the situation he wasn’t even upset.He said he asked her why was the house so dirty she started trippin’. He bought nice clothes for his kids they were all over the place.His baby mama said shes not gonna force them to wear clothes they don’t want. I told him that’s crazy. I know how he felt. I met her before so I told him she would calm down. Can’t believe she called the cops.
She has a girlfriend that stays in the guesthouse that Floyd is paying for her as child support that is helping fuel the situation. Floyd said he feels like her girlfriend is using her and pushing her in the wrong direction. This is crazy to me. I performed in club pure on NYE in Vegas I remember Floyd showing me a ring he bought her for $1M. Who can u trust!

This sh*t really scares me man. she’s a smart girl I talk to her a few times. I hope she just stops my stomach hurting behind this sh*t. I speak to Floyd every day he like my brother his baby’s mother did this sh*t before in 2003 dragged him to court then said he didn’t hit her.
Source

1 comment:

  1. First of all, Floyd is so arrogant and self-centered that I'm going to go with the baby mama's account. It's just like him to remind her that he's paying for things. Yeah, you're supposed to pay for your kids! She can do whatever she wants with the money as long as those kids are taken care of.
    Secondly, 1 Cent, 12 Cents, whatever his silly name is needs to stop acting as though he's so shocked at what happened. "Can't believe she called the cops"...What!?!? Well, if someone was beating on your momma, I think you would want her to call the cops!!! Both of these men, Floyd Jr and 1 Cent, obviously think everyone is ignorant and will side with them because they have money and fame. Grow up and get God - both of you....

    ReplyDelete