Friday, October 15, 2010

JUDGE ORDERS T.I. BACK TO THE POKEY...(UPDATE)

Clifford Harris bka T.I. faced a judge today for that little drug arrest with his wife Tiny and the Judge revoked his probation and ordered him back to prison (jail?) for 11 months. Yup! Though, he was recently released from a 10 month stint after a gun charge arrest he's been ordered to go back in and finish his bid. And, that's what happens children when you don't abide by the law, or think straight. Take his lessons and run with them! Source

*UPDATE* Pop the Trunk...
T.I.'s wife Tiny with singer, Monica leaving the courthouse...

For all who are wondering why T.I. didn't get sentenced to rehab, here's what the judge had to say:

T.I.: "I screwed up," said Harris, wearing a three-piece gray suit. "I screwed up bigtime, and I'm sorry. I'm truly and sincerely sorry. I don't want and I don't need to use drugs anymore. I want them out of my life."

Judge C. Pannell: "The worst thing is this case was an experiment. You certainly dumped a lot of smut on the whole experiment." 

Welp!

Source

6 comments:

  1. andddd some STILL dont learn after 1, 2, 3 visits...just STUPID STUPID 'n' more STUPID!!! smdh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it possible T I has become instationalized? Why didn't he tell the judge he had a drug dependancy and go to rehab? He should have paid me I would have helped a brother out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good point Anonymous! I think I read that he claimed to have become dependent on drugs after dental work but I'll have to go back and check that. Not sure if he can use that and go to rehab while on probation for gun charges. He needs better lawyers-- OR YOU?-- if so! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a sad day in the annals of Pop Culture. A confused rapper...is T.I. Apparently his life is lacking direction. Drug use is something a lot of us have to deal with...I have too at one time in my life to be frank. However the difference between T.I. and myself is that T.I. stands to lose hundreds of thousands of dollars...IF NOT MILLIONS by being a victim to his own less than intelligent behavior. A lot of people say that "Well how is it that Lindsey Lohan and Paris Hilton keep being let go?" Neither of those women's cases is FEDERAL. Their situations are in fact FELONIES...but T.I. is/was on FEDERAL PAROLE. He was charged with purchasing Automatic weapons and silencers. He could have got a LOT more time the first time around. T.I. was a convicted felon BEFORE all this so he's REALLY pushing it this time around.
    Hopefully this time it will all make sense to him. LEAVE THE DRUGS ALONE HOMIE. Nothing BUT trouble in the long run. God bless him.
    daMonstah

    ReplyDelete
  5. daMonstah, You say the only difference between you and TI is that he stood to lose $$$$- No... the difference is that you were able to be strong enough to master whatever drug or addiction had you and you are the better for it....You made your way through that and i admire that way more than any talent or promotion TI has done.

    ReplyDelete