Friday, October 1, 2010

TINA KNOWLES & WALMART BRING YOU 'MISS TINA' FASHIONS...

Yep, Miss Tina is Tina Knowles's new fashion line which she is bringing to the masses via Walmart. The line will debut in October with affordable pieces ranging from $20- $50 dollars. Here it is in Ms. Tina's own words:
“I know from personal experience how frustrating it can be trying to find clothes that fit comfortably and that are flattering on me. So, I wanted to design a line for women that is fashion forward but at the same time addresses the problem areas that so many women struggle with. I am so thrilled to partner with Walmart as it allows me to create the Miss Tina by Tina Knowles sportswear line for a very affordable price for all women of many shapes and sizes.”
If nothing else, it's a smart move. Everybody's lookin' for a bargain these days. Werrk Ms. Tina! [Source]

No comments:

Post a Comment