Monday, November 29, 2010

HERE ARE 2 REASONS WHY BRISTOL PALIN DIDN'T LOSE WEIGHT (MAYBE EVEN GAINED SOME) DURING "DANCING WITH THE STARS" COMPETITION...

Yep! McDonalds and Pinkberry on the regular! And, without shame! While most celebs lost weight, Bristol looks like she gained some pounds, didn't she?
 Well, don't think she doesn't know folks were talkin'. Here's her response: 'I'm a regular sized girl and I accept that. I'm comfortable in my own skin'. Ha! Take that, haters! Wait, umm that would be us. Womp womp!

Props


1 comment:

  1. If you had walked through all of your routines and really didn't sweat , do cardio or work at the level of all of the other contestants on Dancing with the stars.... chowing down of burgers fries and pinkberry would pack it on too.I t arrogance on her part to act like she was working soooo hard...and has this attitude.

    ReplyDelete