Thursday, December 2, 2010

LISTEN: NICKI MINAJ TALKS 1ST WEEK ALBUM SALES WITH MTV + FOOTAGE FROM HER BEST BUY ALBUM SIGNING...(VIDEO)


Nicki M. sold an astounding 376,000 copies of her debut album, Pink Friday and talks to MTV about it. These are reportedly the highest numbers recorded for an album release for a new (female?) artist since 1998's The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill. Pop the Trunk for audio of her MTV interview + video of her Best Buy album signing a couple of days ago...



“I’m just so grateful and kind of still in shock. These numbers haven’t been put up since 1998, It just makes me feel proud of my team, proud of my fans, everyone who has had something to do with my dreams. Finally, we are seeing this dream come to fruition. It feels incredible.”
~Nicki Minaj

No comments:

Post a Comment