Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Uh, Jennifer Aniston Is That REALLY You?

Jen did a shoot for Allure magazine's Feb. 2011 issue and they really transformed her. Could of fooled us! Easily! Pop the Trunk for a snippet of the accompanying interview...



Via Allure:

The “Rumor Has It” actress poses in an unbuttoned pajama top while holding a teddy bear and making a pouty face.

And in the accompanying interview, Jen gives her reaction to everything from her hairstyle during “Friends” to her amusement over “The Bachelor.”

Aniston declared, "Let's just say there have been moments I'd rather not relive, like that whole Rachel thing. I love Chris [McMillan, her hairstylist], and he's the bane of my existence at the same time because he started that damn Rachel, which was not my best look. How do I say this? I think it was the ugliest haircut I've ever seen. What I really want to know is, how did that thing have legs?"
As for “The Bachelor,” she mused, "I was mesmerized by these girls, they meet this guy, they have three dates together or something, and they're weeping as though they've just lost the love of their life. I don't understand that."


Source

2 comments:

  1. America is still pushin' Ms. Jolie..opps I mean Ms. Aniston huh...Why Brad ain't coming back and her movie are suspect...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot!!!!
    Soo good Page..
    NIce post

    ReplyDelete