Thursday, January 27, 2011

Watch: Taraji P. Henson Bares All for PETA...(Video)

The actress says that after being "riveted" by a documentary about how fur apparel is created, she has had a change of heart about wearing fur. Via PETA.org: "Before I saw that documentary ... I would wear fur," explains Henson in an exclusive PETA interview. "But I saw this documentary, and I was riveted. I cried. I don't think a living being should suffer for the sake of fashion, period. You don't have to kill an animal just because you want to be hot and fly. And I really stand by that." Pop the Trunk for behind the scenes video...




Excellent interview! She made some great points. Yup, we're in! Ohhh-- and, did you click the link above for the documentary? O-M-Gee! We.just.cant. The images in the "behind the scenes" alone were too much. Our hearts go out. Done!

Full story at the Source...

No comments:

Post a Comment